USWA MONTESSORI & SCHOOL
- Our mission is to foster each child’s well-being as a foundation for academic and life success by drawing on the strengths of the child.
- A quality inclusive learning environment that is responsive to student voice is to empower students to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and value knowledge and skills that will support them, as life-long learners, to participate in and contribute to the global world and practice the core values of the school: respect, tolerance & inclusion, and excellence.
- The school also aims to provide quality experiences that empower students to live in, and contribute to, a changing society
- To meet the needs of our students in a constantly changing world.
- Making them aware of their own role, rights and responsibilities,
- To promote Islamic Values and attitudes of care, tolerance, trust and respect within the school and wider communities.
- To provide every child with an excellent educational experience, which is enjoyable, stimulating and enables them to reach their full potential.
- To become confident, independent, self-reliant lifelong learners.
- Our children to be happy, enthusiastic, motivated and well behaved.
- We will inspire them to be curious, determined and reflective.
- Our children learn to become resilient and self-assured in an environment where safety is outstanding.
Our Montessori classes aim to strengthen the base of a child and develop his/her interest in education at a very young age so that lower drop-out rates are seen in the future